I got nuthin’ special for Valentine’s Day. If I were a good food blogger (or a good girlfriend), I’d have made cute little heart shaped cakes or chocolate brownies or something to thank my sweetie for the flowers he sent yesterday. Apparently I’m falling down in both areas and need to get to work on that ASAP!
So in lieu of a proper Valentine’s Day post, I present you with a whole bunch of randomness and links. Enjoy!
- I can’t get enough cinnamon spice tea lately. It’s been chilly and damp and hot, spicy tea has been hitting the spot.
- All of my seeds except the eggplant and the capsicum have sprouted, but they look kind of anemic. I think the seeds may have been old, so I’ve ordered replacements, plus the Bio-Dome seed sprouting system from Park Seed.
- One of my goals this year is to use more natural products on my hair and body, so last night I started with coconut oil in my hair overnight. I smell like a pina colada, but my hair is softer and shinier today. I’m going to keep it up 2x a week for 6 weeks and see how it goes.
- I have 176 things pinned to my Projects & Crafts board on Pinterest. I need to get started on at least one of them. Soon. Like, maybe this weekend.
- I can’t wait for my local farmer’s market to open again (2 more months!). I’m jonesing for fresh veggies and new things.
- I need to get my cooking mojo back. I want to make this, and this, and this, and this. And a few dozen other things as well.
- I have been spending more time on Twitter lately. I never really could get into it all that much, but lately it’s been interesting and I’ve been “talking” with some great other bloggers.
That’s about it for today. Happy Valentine’s Day. Or Happy Thursday. Whichever you prefer!